Chronic Pancreatitis treatment at Medanta Medicity Gurgaon

My treatment for chronic pancreatitis is going on under Dr. Randhir Sood team at Medanta Medicity Gurgaon/ Delhi. Overall treatment went on for 4 to 5 months and it cost me around 4 lakhs. Which I settled through my insurance. Medanta has the best doctor’s team. They provide best possible treatment and good care.

Comments

• @‌Simran kaur its nice to know that you have recovered completely .
    My father has a acute pancretitis and now he is in critical situation please help me out what we gonna do. If you can share the details of your treatment recovery that will be of great help.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @Simran Kaur I have chronic pancreatitis with pancreatic ascites. Also I have continuous pain in abdomen and lung since 7 months.please help me about this what should I do?

@Poonam how is your father doing? where are you consulting ?
  • @suinderkaur @Simran Kaur
    My husband is suffering from chronic pancreatitis from the past six years. Now his pancreas head and tail is atrophic and he has continuous abdomen pain please suggest us what should we do now and is there any cure for this?