Kidney Transplant experience at Medanta Medicity Gurgaon - Page 3 — medlly

Kidney Transplant experience at Medanta Medicity Gurgaon

13»

Comments

• MY father is facing a problem with both of his kidney,his 80% is damaged.He is also a diabetic patient taking insulin from 2 -3 years. Doctors has suggested for transplantation.Can u give some detail as to whether Medanta is a good option? what is the total cost for transplantation..?..is there any risk? please tell me the name of Doctor at Medanta
  • MY father is facing a problem with both of his kidney,his 80% is damaged.He is also a diabetic patient taking insulin from 2 -3 years. Doctors has suggested for transplantation.Can u give some detail as to whether Medanta is a good option? what is the total cost for transplantation..?..is there any risk? please tell me the name of Doctor at Medanta

Yes medanta is perfect option...
    costing depends upon person to person...
    better to start a new life with transplant....
    is ur dad on dialysis??
  • edited June 2016
    @Rajat Arora Hi my wife (age 47)having creatinine level as 10 and has been advised a transplant today. We have not undergone dialysis as yet. Pls suggest the process for Medanta and donor availabiity if known to you. regards
  • Primarly need not to worry@shashank27. your wife needs ur support & help. SO be with her in bad times.
    Donor buying & selling is completly illegal in india. better if some1 in ur family can donate if they have same name if not register at all hospitals . but waiting list is too high.. '

• @Rajat Arora: Thanks a lot, sir..but wondering how to get d donor as no one in the family available for the same.

• my father is in dialysis. we have done 6 dialysis right now. After that creatine level is 3.2 and blood urea is 90. He is diabetic and hypertension patient. Here in kanpur we are treating him from last four years but there is no progress. Please guide me what should I do? Please help me.