Kidney Transplant experience at Medanta Medicity Gurgaon - Page 2 — medlly

Kidney Transplant experience at Medanta Medicity Gurgaon

Comments

• Dear Rajat
    Can you tell me the time duration involved in the entire pre transplant process.once the relative donor is there what guidelines/documents are needed and when does the commitee meeting happens and what is the agenda of the same?
    Also what tests need to be done? Is HLA testing done in medanta or only blood grouping and cross matching? If the cross matching is positive do they now give injections to ensure that the bodies don't develop antibodies?
    My moms a kidney patient having already undergone 1 transplant earlier.
    Thanks
  • Hi All,

My father is a 12 year bp patients he had been taking all medicines on time still his kidney's are not working. BUN is 111 and cretinine is 7 after 9 dialysis. My father's blood group is o+ and mother's a+ can she donate if only trnsplantation is the cure? We have visited delhi and met Dr.D.S.Rana of gangaram hospital he suggested dialysis after conducting tests for a week to check reversability of kidney damage. Please suggest! Currently dialysis is on in agra pushpanjali hospitalntl twice a week.

Dear Rajat/Manisha

Please share the contact details of Ms Trilly.
  • edited September 2015
    @Rajat Arora @Manisha
    Hi
    I am looking for kidney transplant for my father. Currently he is undergoing dialysis.
    Unfortunately there is no appropriate donor available in family(As he strictly denies to receive kidney from descendants) . Is there any possibility that he could receive kidney from any deceased donor in the hospital Itself.

His blood group is A+
  • I had have cirrohsis ( 14 Years) and have now developed cancer of the liver. I had a stroke 5 years ago but this has cleared up. I am an otherwise a youthful 70 year old who does not seem to know his age. can I still have a liver transplant please.

I have an appointment next week re whether or not the cancer can be dealt with but do not hold out much hope and will need a lcomplete liver transplant i am 70 years of age but look and act younger can Medanta Hospital at Gurgaon can carry out a transplantatlon on me please contact me re procedures ,costs please thank you philip busb

• @maahi you should go for the second opinion with some good doctors, May be you can travel to Delhi NCR and take an opinion here . How is father doing now ?
  • @philip , @Raunak Vivek i have tried tweeting your queries to Mendata hospital for answer.
  • Please tell me the Kidney Transplant Cost in Delhi
  • @prashantthakur If patient blood group matches with donor's blood then it will cost around 15 lacs. But if it doesnot match then it will be around 25 lacs.
    This is of Fortis Mohali's cost. My friends father transplanted there.

• hi
    I m from patiala ( punjab).
    We are looking for kidney transplant of my father as soon as possible.
    But i have one confusion before me.
    I am unable to decide whether we should go to medanta gurgaon ( 6 hours from my home ) or fortis hospital mohali ( 1.5 hours from home) Or pgi chandigarh.
    The transplant surgeon in fortis hospital mohali is very good but they dont have the latest technology i.e. robotic assisted kidney transplant although they regularly perform laproscopic surgries.
    Otherwise i think due to near by and even a good hospital, fortis is better for us .
    Is this new robotic assisted transplant really makes a big difference.
    Please help as soon as possible.
  • my wife needs to do kidney transplant . please let me know the package cost at Medanta. And also how did you get the donar? This information will be of great help.

Regards,
    Vinay Mishra
  • @vinay @goyaldaman106 @Raunak Vivek @Kunal Sharma

We are from Jharkhand.My brother needs kidney transplant urgently. so if any of your family member has gone through transplant recently then please share your experience. that would be a great help.

I want to know after kidney transplant, for how long one will have to take medicines and what will it cost in NCR good hospitals. Please tells us how much time it will take for the entire procedures.

Looking for your help.
  • I am abhishek aged 32 suffering from CKD stage 5.
    My wife is going to donate kidney for me. In case if my wife's kidney does not match to me then what are the options available from your side. Does your hospital provide swapping of kidneys between two patient ?

• abhishek need not to worry...i had completed 3yrs of kidney transplant & now living a normal lyf....
  • Medicines will run throught the lyf but dosage keep on decreasing with reports

@vinay @goyaldaman106 @Raunak Vivek @Kunal Sharma

We are from Jharkhand.My brother needs kidney transplant urgently. so if any of your family member has gone through transplant recently then please share your experience. that would be a great help.

I want to know after kidney transplant, for how long one will have to take medicines and what will it cost in NCR good hospitals. Please tells us how much time it will take for the entire procedures.

Looking for your help.

• buying & selling of kidney is illegal in india...
    but from other sources available

operation cost in medanta is around 10-12 lac if everything goes right
    vinay said:

my wife needs to do kidney transplant . please let me know the package cost at Medanta. And also how did you get the donar? This information will be of great help.

Regards,
    Vinay Mishra

• Yes, possible....its an offbeat question pmed u answer that will of ur help

@Rajat Arora @Manisha
    Hi
    I am looking for kidney transplant for my father. Currently he is undergoing dialysis.
    Unfortunately there is no appropriate donor available in family(As he strictly denies to receive kidney from descendants) . Is there any possibility that he could receive kidney from any deceased donor in the hospital Itself.

His blood group is A+

• edited December 2015
    Need to help & answers all questions but sometimes fail to answer as doesn't get alerts from medlly so sorry..
  • My mother is suffering from chronic kidney disease. Treatment is going on from past 4 years. Creatinine level has now reached to 7. What can be done to prevent dialysis or kidney transplant?
  • @Rajat Arora Thank you so much for taking out time and helping so many people. I am sorry that you were not receiving notifications . I fixed it . Hope you will get notifications now.
  • My mother is suffering from chronic kidney disease. Treatment is going on from past 4 years. Creatinine level has now reached to 7. What can be done to prevent dialysis or kidney transplant?

in such case dialysis & transplant cant be avoided.
    u can reduce by taking some ayurvedic medicine

• Manisha said:

@Rajat Arora Thank you so much for taking out time and helping so many people. I am sorry that you were not receiving notifications . I fixed it . Hope you will get notifications now.

hopefully i get d same now onwards
  • edited January 2016

Divine Healing may help you if you don't want to go for dialysis and transplant.

such things don't work at all.....
    my personal experience........
  • Divine Healing may help you if you don't want to go for dialysis and transplant.

such things don't work at all.....
    my personal experience........
    Agree with Rajat..I don't think reiki etc can help a person in any meaningful manner..other than giving you some false peace of mind.
  • boss,i don't want to let you down after all its your business. As i had tried all such stuff for 1.5yrs but haven't feel any improvement.
    as per religious believe i'm asl sai baba devotee & baba udi help me in giving energy to get a speedy recovery.
    but for these diseases transplant n dialaysis are the only treatment.

at/Manisha

personal experiences are always different from person to person..and i am not talking about reiki...it is all about divine healing which has higher vibrational energy..for more info please my website once. i know that reiki has limitations so it is correct that reiki will not work much.
    thanks

• @ Rajat. have you ever experienced the divine healing? As far as Divine healing is concerned...there is nobody except me in india who knows it. so how can you say that it never works..you never had my healing on you.

sorry but if u were the only person..then u need not to do any such promotion