Looking for the best gynecologist in Hyderabad. — medlly

Looking for the best gynecologist in Hyderabad.

Hi,
We are married for 4 years and trying for a baby from last one year. I am 38 year old and my wife is 33 year year old. We are looking for a good gynecologist in Hyderabad for help us to conceive baby. May be a fertility expert can help. Please tell us any such gynecologist if you know.

Comments

• @GyaneshP
    After consulting some of my kitty friends today about the doctors at Hyderabad. I found these reviews about the doctors..

Dr. G. Bhavani (Kukatpally)

I have delivered twin boys by Dr. Bhavani. During pregnancy period I was facing some complicated situation so I visit the Doctor and my experience of Dr. Bhavani was really awesome. Dr and staff was wonderful thanks for all your support .and this thanks is not just enough to express my feelings.

Dr. K. Nageswari Rao ( Himayat Nagar)

Dr. K. Nageswari was highly recommended by my friends. I had lost my first baby because I did not get good treatment that time. But this time I want to get happy and healthy delivery. She is a very excellent in her hands and having a great experience.

Dr. Srilatha Gorthi ( Lingampally)

She is a very professional doctor. I like the way she treat her patient.She Pays attention in her patient problem and give detail explanation of everything whether it is of medicine or of disease

Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla (Banjara Hills)

I got treated with Dr.Lakshmi and she made me really comfortable with the approach she took to treat me. She explained me what she is doing, why she is doing and how this is going to help me in future. Appreciate the way she is working. I would always suggest others to atleast visit once before making any final decision.

Dr. Vandana Hegde (Madhapur)

A very confident lady, Professionalism shown in her Hands. I am really happy by her treatment. she listen all of my problem patiently and give solution to all of them. I always gain confidence after meeting her.
  • Hi all can you please recommend a good and experienced gynecologist in Hyderabad , a doc who has a good history in dealing with complicated pregnancy looking for personal recommendations recent ones.

Thanks in advance.