Best Dentist in Bangalore — medlly

Best Dentist in Bangalore

I'm looking for best dentist in bangalore as I have been suffering from pain due to half grown wisdom tooth. Different dentists have advised me different treatments with some saying I need to go for extraction while others saying that medicines will cure it. I'm confused and now want to consult the best dentist in bangalore. Pl help me know which is the best dentist.

Comments

• I would recommend Dr Sharon in Manipal Hospital (old airport road). After visiting many Dr I finally ended up with Dr Sharon. She is very experienced and also gives ample time to understand the problems of the patient.
  • My friend had a very good experience with a Dentist.
    Here I am sharing her review

To all the people who have been delaying the dentist visit, please do meet Dr. Balaji at Smile dental clinic at Koramangala.(Plot no.31, 1st Main Road, 1st Block, ( New jakasandra extension) , Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034 ph: 25527858, 9845192325) . I have been using their service for the last 5 years. Hence can confidently recommend this doctor to you. His clinic isn't flashy but the quality of work is top class. I had a painless root canal procedure and the cost of the procedure and the cap was less than 50% of what was quoted by another 'leading' dental clinics chain in Bangalore.