Max Hospital Noida Baby Delivery Review — medlly

Max Hospital Noida Baby Delivery Review

While I was pregnant I was looking for a good gynecologist in Noida. And one of my friends suggested to meet Dr. Manorama singh. When I met doctor Manorama for the first time I was in 7th month of pregnancy. She is quite an experienced doctor and believes in normal delivery. She gave me sufficient time and understood my case. Finally I got my baby delivered in Max Hospital Noida under Doctor Manorama’s care.
Experience with Max hospital Noida was overall very good. Single room was very specious and clean. Nurses had attended baby & me on time. Food was delicious and had enough varieties including coconut water , juices etc. However there was no food for attendant but hospital has food canteen so it was manageable. The overall cost of c section is around 60000 rupees.

Comments

• edited January 2014
    I am also from Noida. And I had my delivery in max Noida under doctor Dr. Pratibha Singhal. My sister in law suggested me this doctor and I am really happy that I choose her. I used to see her in her clinic as well as in hospital OPD . She always gave me enough time to resolve all my doubts. My sister in law had her both child under her care. She is not a money minded doctor and will not prescribe whole list of medicines if not required. All in all she is like our family gyne now. And we highly recommend her.

Read reviews of other good gynecologist and hospital for baby delivery in Noida

• @ gargi May i know what was the cost of caeserian delivery
  • @mithunsri the cost of delivery for us was 74,000 rs.

• edited May 2014
    one of my Old College friend had her Delivery in Max Hospital Noida, Her total expenditure came about 1.4 Lakh !. About 40,000 for all the earlier Tests/Ultrasounds & 90,000/- for Delivery (C-section) (Date - FEB-2014)
  • We are planning to visit Dr.Manorama Singh Noida regarding infertility. Can anyone suggest on her treatment or any best doctors in Noida or Delhi
  • I too started consulting pratibha singhal from MAX Noida after reading all the good reviews... but it occurred to me that the reviews are a bit dated and the situation as changed a lot on ground...

I had a less than pleasant experience with her... I consulted with her during the first three months of my pregnancy... but I found her to be very money minded... there is a rush of patients and looks like they have become complacent and don't care if somebody has a problem..

most of the time I talked to her she was constantly on phone... one time I went from my office to visit her during daytime... there was just one lady ahead of me... when she went in I was supposed to be the next one... instead some business associate of her came at that time and she asked him to be sent first... I had a tumultous first three months and was really unwell at that time... inspite of that she kept me wating for close to an hour while she had chit-chat with him over coffee and biscuits..

also, all ladies I talked to over her clinic seemed to have had c-section and not normal deliveries..

so, I cldnt develop faith on her which is very important for me... so I have left her and am now consulting dr monica malik from apollo and have had a fabulous experience so far...

good luck ladies ! :)

• please suggest good gynecologist in ghaziabad (vaishali, indira puram) area. I live in mohan nagar just relocated from nagpur to ghaziabad
  • My frd has 9 month pregnancy and she is planning to get her delivey at max patparganpatparganj anyone know the cost of delivery at max fo4 cesearean
  • My suggestion is never to go to Dr. Manorama Singh, Max hospital Noida. She is only sitting to earn money before she retires and not at all concerned about your health and your feeling. I have consulted Dr. Manorama Singh, Max hospital, noida for one and a half year and she wasted all of my time and its been 2 years that I am unable to conceive. She operated me for hysterscopy for polyp removal which never worked, , she didn't even come to see me or my husband after the operation and after 3 months of ultrasound we saw 3-4 big polyps again. Moreover, she suggested me some medicines and told me if doen't work she will have to operate me again, then I changed my gynecologist. I had approached her after looking at her good reviews on internet and assuming that she is more experienced but now it seems she has gone old enough to have patience and loss of memory, even after 1 and a half years she forgets my face and my problems. She will never answer my question and will start prescribing medicines and tests and always in rush to take more patients instead of solving our problem or clearing our doubts. She never tries to understand that what phase we are going through and only interested in taking more and more patients so that she can earn more money, making fool of innocent people with genuine problems. After spending huge money but no positive result. My suggestion for you all if you don't want to waste your time never ever approach her. In her clinic I have met many ladies who had miscarriages and abortions, very rarely have seen any pregnant ladies. Thanks