Please suggest good gynecologist in Noida — medlly

Please suggest good gynecologist in Noida

edited December 2013 in Delhi-NCR Hospital Review
We are looking for a good gynecologist in Noida for pregnancy care and delivery. Currently my 4th month is going on and I would be shifting to Noida next month. Can you please help?

Best Answers

Answers

• Hi Shally ,

You may read one more review of Noida Max Hospital baby delivery

http://medlly.com/discussion/28/max-hospital-noida-baby-delivery-review#latest

• Hi, Can any one give me the best gync details in noida for suceesfull conceiving cases
  • @pratsg Have you find a good gynecologist ?

Can anybody suggest me the best doctor for PCOD in Noida. Please share your experience with PCOD treatment with the doctor.
  • Please visit the thread I am not at all satisfied with Dr. Pratibha Singhal
    (http://medlly.com/discussion/503/review-about-dr-pratibha-singhal-noida?new=1)
  • @Please advise a good gyneacologist so as to have a successful conception.

• @sakshisri Please advise a good gyneacologist so as to have a successful conception.
  • @sonamg After discussing with my family I have some good gynaecologist for you:

Dr. Anita Sharma----Noida---I would recommend Dr.Anita Sharma. she is very professional lady. After went to her I suggest all of my friends To Dr. Anita and they were all very happy with her expertise and professionalism

Dr. Monika Malik----Noida----She is Expertise in her hands. before coming to Dr. Monika I went to some other doctor. But there I was not satisfied at all. Then I switched to Dr. Monika. And there I delivered a little angle normally. It was confirmed that It will be a caesarian delivery. But after lots of efforts she delivered my baby normally.

Dr. Sujata----Noida----I do not have any personal experience of Dr. Sujata. But one of my friend deliver her baby by Dr. Sujata. She was very much satisfied with her. She told me that there was lots of problems in her pregnancy. There was a time when doctors told her to abort her baby then she went to Dr Sujata. Dr. Sujata handles her case calmly. and now she has a baby boy in her hand.

They found these doctors from friends family neighbours.
    Hope it would be helpful to you.
  • My suggestion is never to go to Dr. Manorama Singh, Max hospital Noida. She is only sitting to earn money before she retires and not at all concerned about your health and your feeling. I have consulted Dr. Manorama Singh, Max hospital, noida for one and a half year and she wasted all of my time and its been 2 years that I am unable to conceive. She operated me for hysterscopy for polyp removal which never worked, , she didn't even come to see me or my husband after the operation and after 3 months of ultrasound we saw 3-4 big polyps again. Moreover, she suggested me some medicines and told me if doen't work she will have to operate me again, then I changed my gynecologist. I had approached her after looking at her good reviews on internet and assuming that she is more experienced but now it seems she has gone old enough to have patience and loss of memory, even after 1 and a half years she forgets my face and my problems. She will never answer my question and will start prescribing medicines and tests and always in rush to take more patients instead of solving our problem or clearing our doubts. She never tries to understand that what phase we are going through and only interested in taking more and more patients so that she can earn more money, making fool of innocent people with genuine problems. After spending huge money but no positive result. My suggestion for you all if you don't want to waste your time never ever approach her. In her clinic I have met many ladies who had miscarriages and abortions, very rarely have seen any pregnant ladies. Thanks
  • @khurana
    Mr. khurana,
    You can go to gaudium IVF centre in Delhi. Also you can visit Adam and Eve in noida, Sector-16. I don't know much about adam and eve center but have very good experience with gaudium as my wife underwent IVF there. first IVf failed but then she did leproscopy and within one month my wife conceived naturally. Take a visit.

• Hi.. I am expecting twins sometime in late December, want to know about some good hospital in Noida, Greater Noida. also pin in some advise on the expenses part as well.
    Thanks

• Hi, I recently shifted to Noida and looking for a good one in this area. Any recommendations. This is my second pregnancy
  • @ShwetaB Some of the reputed gynes in noida are
    Dr Monica Mallik
    Dr Sujata
    Dr Anita Sharma
    If you want to read detailed reviews about these Dr, just search this site (using search on top of this page) for their names. If you need any further information feel free to post to those threads.
  • I am currently 5 months pregnant.kindly suggest me any doctor for delivery at Noida.

• Manisha said:

@ShwetaB Some of the reputed gynes in noida are
    Dr Monica Mallik
    Dr Sujata
    Dr Anita Sharma
    If you want to read detailed reviews about these Dr, just search this site (using search on top of this page) for their names. If you need any further information feel free to post to those threads.

@renuka Pl refer to my earlier comment. You can visit any of these Dr and based on your experience decide which one to select. All the three are recommended by users on this site.

• Please suggest a good gynecologist in Noida. I just relocated from Delhi and have no idea about good gynaes here . Please advice.
  • @PriyankaD Hope this helps
    Manisha said:

Manisha said:

Dr Monica Mallik
    Dr Sujata
    Dr Anita Sharma

@renuka Pl refer to my earlier comment. You can visit any of these Dr and based on your experience decide which one to select. All the three are recommended by users on this site.

• I am 6 week pregnant and i am looking for good gynecologist in Noida. Pls help me and advise some goodd options.

• @AnupamaM
    You can go through the following posts to help decide a good gyne for your delivery.
    Manisha said:

Hi Shally

Thanks for writing to us. Medlly has already some feedback available for delivery in Noida. You may please check the following.
    Feedback of Kailash Hospital Delivery
    http://medlly.com/discussion/comment/20/#Comment_20
    Feedback of Apollo Hospital Delivery
    http://medlly.com/discussion/comment/21/#Comment_21
    Feedback of Fortis Pregnancy care
    http://medlly.com/discussion/comment/16/#Comment_16
    Feedback of Indogulf Hospital Noida Delivery
    http://medlly.com/discussion/15/baby-delivery-at-indogulf-hospital-noida#latest

Few known good gynaecologist are Dr Sujata in Kailash Hospital Noida, Dr. Manorama Singh and Dr. Prathibha singhal in Max Hospital Noida, Dr. Monica Mallik Apollo hospital Noida. You may decide based on your location and proximity to these Hospitals.

Please feel free to reach further for any assistance. we will keep you posted if any review is added in this area.

Manisha said:

Dr Monica Mallik
    Dr Sujata
    Dr Anita Sharma

• I am looking for a good gynecologist from the perspective who believes in normal delivery in normal cases unlike most of the doctor scaring patient to go for c-section.
  • How is Dr Sujata Bhat. Can we depend on her for pregnancy case and delivery. Is she a surgeon?
  • @SushmaB
    Dr Sujata Bhat is a good gynecologist, my sister had her kid delivered through her. She is also a very experienced surgeon so in case of any emergency she can handle is very well.

• Hi,

After going through the internet searches and reading reviews of Dr Monica Malik, I started consulting her since the start of my pregnancy. Since my first visit to Dr Monica Malik and Dr Hina Mittal, I found connected to them. They spoke simple language and not medical jargons. They explained everything comparing from day to day's life. They told me what to eat/ what no to, Answered all my logical and not so logical questions patiently, advised me, guided me towards a healthy pregnancy. They were not in any hurry to finish off y visit. They would give enough time (15-20 minutes) for each patient. Towards the end of my term I was concerned if I would be able to deliver normally but then both the doctors gave confidence and told me to exercise and walk regularly. I followed each and every advise they gave me; be it about eating proteins, avoiding ghee etc. I had cholestasis of Pregnancy and I had to deliver in 37 week. Since DR Monica and Dr Heena knew this, they gave me injections and medications to mature Baby's lung as delivery was in 37 week and chances was baby would have immature lungs. They are well informed, knowledgeable and dedicated doctors.

I was admitted in Apollo Noida on 18th Oct. Both the doctors came to meet me in the morning and induced pains. They pain didnt increase as expected. I was disheartened and scared that now I would have to go for C-Section, but then Dr Monica and Dr Heena explained to me how every individuals body is different and how they plan to have normal delivery. They told me how I am showing signs of natural labour after initial induction. They told me to rest for the night and start pain induction in the morning as more pain induction on 18th would have stressed the unborn baby. Pain was induced on 19th early morning and my pains grew as expected. They made me walk, squat and do wahtever is best for me and after 33 hours of labour, I delivered a healthy baby. Baby was normal though born at 37 weeks.

Both of them were courteous, polite and caring always. They knew who their patient was, patient's name and patient conditions just by patient's face. That much dedicated they are.

I would highly advise anyone who asks for good gynae. Thanks Dr Monica Malik and Dr Heena Mittal. As a doctor they have touched my life and soul and I would remain thankful to them always.