My Total Knee Replacement In Sant Parmanand Hospital

edited November 2014 in Delhi-NCR Hospital Review
------------------This review is under verification . User yet to verify themselves. kindly ignore till the verification gets over------------------------------

I am Savita Sachdeva. I have operated my Right Knee from Dr. Shekhar Agarwal. I am fully satisfied with my operation. I suggest all the people who have pain in their knees; they should get see Dr. Shekhar as early as possible. I am fully satisfied with the implant and can walk properly now. Thank You Dr. Shekhar.

Comments

• Hi All,
    Please suggest a good doctor for total knee replacement.I visit Dr Anil Arora (Max patparganj) and his finance person suggested us to go for hiflex knee replacement implant ( company johnson &johnson 1,30,000 lac each).After reading the comments on this site (manisha,Savita,Saurabh etc) I am confused about the doctor I should go for? Please suggest the doctor and the implant.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @nidhi have you finalized the doctor ? or have you gone through the replacement . Please share how is your experience of operation if you have gone through.
  • Not yet Shikha, Do you know any good knee TKR surgon?
  • I will be going for Dr Shekhar Aggarwal at sant parmanad hospital after lot many research.