Medanta Bypass surgery additional costs?

My father has ben advised bypass surgery by 3 different doctors and we will proceed with the procedure with Medanta. The hospital has given us an estimate of 2.6 Lakhs for a twin sharing bed package. Just recently I also happen to speak to someone who had undergone the same procedure @ Medanta and according to him while he is very happy with the treatment, he had to pay 5.6 lakhs in all for the procedure. He too was given a 2.5 lakh package cost, but upon final billing the cost had hugely aggravated.
Has anyone else also had such an experience as well?

Comments

• @Vkalp we are also looking for bypass surgery for our father. I would like to know how was your experience of Surgery there and how is your father doing now. Also I would like to know how much you have spent finally on the procedure. Is there any extra cost we should be aware of ? Please please do share your experience we will be coming to Delhi just for my father's procedure . Also in how much time your father was released.

Any other hospital we should consider?
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @Ruhani you may find the approximate cost of bypass surgery in various Delhi NCR hospital at below link

http://medlly.com/discussion/841/bypass-surgery-cost-in-delhi-ncr-hospital