Looking for the best pediatrician in Mumbai — medlly

Looking for the best pediatrician in Mumbai

Hi ,
I was looking for the best pediatrician in Mumbai. Would appreciate if you can suggest and also tell me why do you like your doctor this will help in knowing the doctor better and choosing. Thanks

Comments

• Dr Chittal is the best pediatrician in Mumbai. He consults at both Lilavati Hospital and Hinduja Khar hospital. I consult him for both my kids. But the only downside is that he is very busy and waiting time is too long so be prepare for it , sometimes I have waited for more than 2 hours. But the positive part is very experienced and knows very well what medicine will suit per case basis.
  • @krao‌
    Thanks for sharing your experience. This will certainly help other people.
  • Hai, i think you are in severe search of good pediatrician in mumbai, i personally reccommend you Dr Paula Goel Pediatrician and Adolescent Physician at Fayth Multispeciality Clinic Mumbai.Location is at Borivali as well as Prabhadevi. Booking facilities are there.If you have any further doubts just go through her website.
  • Here is the reviews of people about some good doctors:
    Dr Aspi Irani in Andheri west Mumbai: He dont believe in medicines always tries to give less medicines as compared to others... believes in overall cure.. one of the best doctor in the city..He never panic us.and not even to himself.

Dr. Mahesh Balsekar in Goregaon mumbai: He is a very patient doctor. I consulted him from the time of my first baby. He gave his full time to the patient never been in hurry. Although he is one of the famous pediatricians in Mumbai.

Dr Rajesh Chokhani in Bandra Mumbai: He gave my child a second life by finding his problem at early stage solve it soon by his experience and understanding. Otherwise i will lost my child. I am very happy with the doctor.

Dr. Cyrus Contractor in Grant Road Mumbai: My sister always consult to Dr. Cyrus about her baby.sometime i also went to him with my sister for her baby I found he is a very good doctor with great knowledge. He calmly listen our doubts and clear all of them. He always available for his patient.

Dr. Ramesh Iyer in Powai Mumbai : we can blindly trust on him for our child.. A very good doctor. not at all a money minded person. Give limited medicine only those which are necessary. My husband really impressed with him.

Hope it would be helpful to you..

• Dr. Pankaj Mehta at Vashi Sector - 17, near Ana Bazaar. Been going to him since long. Amazing Doctor with a soft hand to handle tooth matters. Tel - 02227899929 / 02227899930. Call to take an appointment and go. Sits in mornings and evenings