Suggest Best hospital and best doctor for baby delivery nearby Vasundhara, Ghaziabad — medlly

Suggest Best hospital and best doctor for baby delivery nearby Vasundhara, Ghaziabad

I want to know best doctor and the best hospital for baby delivery as my delivery date is coming on early march 2014.Near Vasundhra sector .6 Ghaziabad on urgent basis.

Can someone please suggest the best hospital and doctor and share their baby delivery experience in terms of normal/ C-sec delivery , Baby delivery cost , Post delivery care at hospital , baby care, hospital- hygiene , food , nurses etc.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• @ Karishma
    I had my baby in Pushpanjali crosslay hospital , vaishali Ghazaiabad. And my gynaecologist was Dr. Gunjan Gupta govil.I had a very high risk pregnancy.But everything went good.Couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Btw Dr. Gunjan's no. is 9971011202. So I totally recommend Dr Gunjan Gupta govil.

The hospital is very good clean neat and best in class facilities.Cost is not that high and considering the services and the facilities its worth it !!The Neonatal unit (NICU) for PT baby care is also very very good.
  • @Garvit Please share the cost of delivery ( normal or c- sec ) in Pushpanjali crosslay Hospital.
  • @karishma I hope now you are a proud mom by now. Can you please share your experience and cost of your delivery in Gaziabad.
  • Dr gunjan gupta is worst gynec I have seen so far.she is just looking for money. She doesn't care about patients. .

My advice please don't consult her because she is worst worst and worst.

• Can any one suggest a gyne who prefer normal delivery...i am here in vasundhra