Suggest the best gynecologist for pregnancy consultation and delivery in Gurgaon - Page 2 — medlly

Suggest the best gynecologist for pregnancy consultation and delivery in Gurgaon

2»

Comments

• I would recommend Dr Pushpa Sethi and I had a c section in cloud nine hospital. Pushpa Sethi doesn't sit there but visits only for delivery if you consult her. My c- section was really smooth and everything felt like a breeze with the care they provided me in the hospital. I also consulted Dr Preeti Agarwal in cloud nine hospital gurgaon, She is an expert gyne there. doctor.
  • edited August 21
    Okay, i would like to share few gynecologist at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon;

Dr. Anjali Kumar is an alumnus of prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College and possesses over 23 years of post graduate experience in the field.

She is a renowned gynecological endoscopic surgeon, having done certificate course in endoscopy from Ethicon endosurgery institute and world association of Laparoscopic surgeons and has till date performed many complicated gynecological laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries (Total laparoscopic hysterectomies ,Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomies, Lap ovarian cystectomies, laparoscopic fertility enhancing surgeries, Laparoscopic myomectomies and operative hysteroscopic surgeries).
  • @chitru Please note that all the information you have shared above is more like profile information. If you represent doctor/ hospital then you can make your profile and share your details . However recommendation should come from real patients . We encourage to share details around pregnancy consultation, delivery date , delivery experience with hospital, fee/ delivery cost etc.
  • edited November 4
    Dr Aruna Kalra is one of the most experienced and top Gynaecologist and Obstetricians in Gurgaon. she has over 15 years of experience & has worked with hospitals like Cradle Hospital, Paras Hospitals, Artemis Hospitals, Shivam Hospitals. Visit Dr Aruna Kalra for High-Risk Pregnancies, Complicated Labours & Complicated Gynaecological cases. She has extensive experience in other Gynaecological surgeries like Vaginoplasty, UVF repair, Genitoplasty etc.

• I see lot of recommendation here but I am looking for best Gynecologist doctor and hospital especially for caesarean delivery ( c sec) nearby Ardee City, Sector 52, Gurgaon. I would really appreciate if someone can share her experience. Thankyou