Suggest the best gynecologist for pregnancy consultation and delivery in Gurgaon — medlly

Suggest the best gynecologist for pregnancy consultation and delivery in Gurgaon

Please suggest the best gynecologist for pregnancy consultation and also suggest the best hospital for baby delivery in Guragaon. If possible please do share your experience with Doctor. I am first time pregnant and really want to go to a trusted doctor who can handle any complexities with experience and gives time to patients.

Comments

• Based on feedback of moms in my social circle I am sharing the list of good gynecologist across the Gurgaon. You can opt/try who suits you as per your location.

1.Dr.Manvita Mahajan.........Fortis/Clinic in galleria.....She is an expert and confident doctor. Normally famous gynecologist are very busy and act that way but this doctor treats every patient uniquely and even answers phone call without any issues,

2.Dr. Mukta Kapila....... Fortis Hospital Gurgaon...She is very kind and pleasant doctor. which gives patient an ease to ask any question

3.Dr Kaushiki Diwedi............Max Hospital/ Nirvana.... She is very good and experienced doctor.She advocates normal delivery and can handle complex pregnancy with an ease..

4. Dr.Sonia Malik ................Max Hospital Gurgaon .....She is one of the best gynecologist for IVF treatments. I conceived and delivered under her care.

5.Dr Deepa deewan ...... Max Hospital Gurgaon .....I Like Dr Deepa as she gave time to understand my problem in length that ensured me that I am in good hands. She is strong human being and a good doctor.

6. Dr. Suman lal....Max Gurgaon .. I consulted and delivered normally with Dr Suman. I was little scared about normal delivery but she never pushed me for c - sec rather made me understand that normal delivery is very normal process.

7.Dr Meenakshi sauhta ......Max Hospital Gurgaon...... Me and my sister in law we both delivered our baby with Dr Meenakshi Sauhta. She is an expert doctor . I had normal delivery but my sis in law had c- sec due to some complexities at the end . But doctor took the decision at right time for cesarian.

8.Dr Preeti Tondon ..........Medanta Medicity Gurgaon....She was earlier with Artemis hospital Gurgaon. I consulted her for second opinion and I was satisfied the way she explained the problem and possible solutions to me.

9.Dr Sabhyata gupta........Medanta Medicitiy...She is an experienced doctor who I think is technologically advanced in her field. But she is very busy doctor so a long waiting time.

10.Dr Rinku sen gupta...... Sitaram bhartiya/ galleria...... I had diabetes and thyroid problem during my pregnancy and due to this I was mostly very scared But Dr. Rinku helped me to keep calm.

11.Dr.Swati Sinha .... Sitaram Bhartiya clinic at Galleria market......She is good doctor with lots of capacity to deal with patients without being annoyed

12.Dr Preeti Aaggarwal ....Cradle/galleria....Known for normal deliveries, A very experienced gynecologist of gurgaon.

13.Dr Veena Bhat.......Artemis Hospital Gurgaon.........She is a director gynecologist at Artemis hospital Gurgaon, a skillful doctor who can treat difficult cases smoothly.

14. Dr Anjali Kumar........ Paras hospital/ Clinic near mother dairy ... Dr Anjali is an excellent gynecologist. A found her very cordial which I think is important as a first time pregnant I had many doubts and I could discuss all my issues with her.

15.Dr. Ashima Gogia..... Private clinic in sector 56 Gurgaon...... I first consulted Dr Ashima for pre pregnancy counselling. I followed all her instruction and conceived with in 3 months . Now I am a proud mother of a baby which I delivered under her care. She made my pregnancy journey really smooth.

• Dr Preeti Aaggarwal of Apollo Cradle Gurgaon
  • I am planning for baby need to visit good doctor can you guys suggest
  • I will recommend Dr Chetna Jain. Columbia Asia Hospital.

• Thanks @Pavithra @swati123 @Shagun for sharing the names of the doctors you like. It will be really helpful if you can share details of your experiences with these doctors and give specific examples of why do you think they are good.
    By just knowing the name of doctor does not really help much as people don't get to know what is good about them.
    Pl add details by either editing your comment or adding a new comment. Otherwise I'm afraid I will have to delete your post.
  • Please suggest the best gynecologist for pregnancy consultation and also suggest the best hospital for baby delivery in Gurgaon. I am first time pregnant and really want to go to a trusted doctor who can handle any complexities with experience and gives time to patients.as i am Thyroid patient.
  • I would like to suggest Dr Preeti Rastogi at Fortis hospital, Gurgaon. I was problem in conceiving after my Last Caesarean many years ago.I met Dr. Preeti in mid 2013, since I was not able to conceive for around 2 years and I had contacted various top gynaes before Dr. Preeti for my problem. All these gynaes did various tests but with no result since all the tests reports were fine. with her tretment I conceived.With her help and advice, I was able to finish my full term of pregnancy in a very smooth manner. She has always guided me in the right direction. I owe my successful delivery to her. I can recall when I was not able to conceive, more than a doctor, she was also like a friend to me and used to always give me positive thoughts.she handle my case which was very complicated in such a professional and calm manner.
  • When i conceived i was also searching for a good Gynaecologist and this thread helped me a lot, so i owe a comment here. I registered in Max Hospital Gurgaon under Dr. Suman Lal. She has been very helpful and calm. She explains all the things initially only almost answering your queries that you want to ask. She kept guiding me in all the phases for the pros & cons of the things. She suggested me to do antenatal excercises & some exercises in my last month and i religiously followed everything she told me. And i can tell you that i had a very smooth normal delivery. So even my suggestion will be remain active as much as possible. Keep Walking & do sit ups, after consultation with your gynae, it really helps :)...All the best !!

• @Nav Congrats on being a Mommy. Nice to know that this forum could provide some helpful information to you.
    Pl spread the word within your social circle.
  • Best gyn in Gurgaon without a doubt Dr Puuja Arora Bhatnagar. .
  • Hello everyone.. Found some good gynaecologist in Gurgaon from my friends socially..

Dr. Witty Raina Gurgaon

That was my second delivered. I went to her at the last moment. Because the doctor with which i consulted was out of town that time and I had an emergency. She hesitate to take my case. I shown my all reports to her and she told me there is no water around baby. we have to do C-sec. I did not have any choice. So I agreed for it. Thanks to doctor because of her today I have my baby in my hands. After C-sec I recover soon.

Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal Artemis

I deliver my first baby in Bangalore and that was a normal delivery. And now I was very confused about doctors then my aunt suggest me Dr. Renu. She is a very confident doctor and always there for you. She lays her stress on normal delivery does not believe in C-Sec when I was in pain she pampering me like a mother.Very kind hearted answered all my queries most patiently Never seen a doctor like her.

Dr. Chetna Jain columbia asia hospital palam vihar Gurgaon.

While concerning from a doctor you should maintain trust on him/her during your pregnancy and I Had fully trust on Dr. Chetna before and after my delivery. She understands that as a patient you have small-small concern too and answers them well so that you can have a clear mind regarding the problem and required treatment. She helped me alot and I appreciate all her help.

Dr. Pooja Mehta

I am consulting Dr. Mehta for my daughter-in-law. She is at 7th weak of her pregnancy. Till now we are very satisfied with her. My Daughter-in-law was very afraid before meeting her because this is her first pregnancy but now she is very happy and comfortable. Dr. Pooja is very nice and an intelligent doctor.I have never ever come across with such a polite and intelligent doctor till now.

• Dear all its my first pregnancy and i am really worried about my Gyno.I stay in Gurgaon and consulting privately to Dr Renu Mathur.She is a visiting faculty only in 2 hospitals Cloud9 and Artemis.Please suggest me with the best hospital and Dr as i am really worried about finalising both Hospital and Dr

• @Ankita
    One of the forum members has a good experience in Gurgoan..Sharing the same. You can try visiting this Gyno.
    Nav said:

When i conceived i was also searching for a good Gynaecologist and this thread helped me a lot, so i owe a comment here. I registered in Max Hospital Gurgaon under Dr. Suman Lal. She has been very helpful and calm. She explains all the things initially only almost answering your queries that you want to ask. She kept guiding me in all the phases for the pros & cons of the things. She suggested me to do antenatal excercises & some exercises in my last month and i religiously followed everything she told me. And i can tell you that i had a very smooth normal delivery. So even my suggestion will be remain active as much as possible. Keep Walking & do sit ups, after consultation with your gynae, it really helps :)...All the best !!

• I am first time pregnant, I have heard a lot about Dr Manvita on various forums. Planning to book an appointment but someone known to me in the medical profession suggested Dr Bhavna of Max. Can anyone suggest?

• Dear All ,
    I am trying to have a baby, but could not succeed(7 years of marriage). after doing many rounds of AIIMS and Mata Chandan Devi, and opinions, my trust over doctor is over. everybody just want to get tests in which i have already spent considerable amount of money. so now need advice on that. And I have heard of Sunita Mittal of Fortis. Please suggest a real advice and a genuine doctor.
  • Dr Suneeta Mittal and her team at Fortis Gurgaon would be the best choice for anyone planning safe delivery in experienced hands. I and my wife got the best care and correct opinion about management, she delivered our daughter without any problems vaginally. Very pleasant experience and her team is very competent and courteous.

• Please help & suggest - Best & Experienced Gynecologist in GURGAON for Pregnancy consultation. Suggest the best hospital for baby delivery in Gurgaon. My wife having Diabates & Thyroid problem and really want to go to a Trusted Doctor who has handled complexities with experience and gives time to patients.
  • TOP GYNECOLOGISTs IN GURGAON
    After lots of research online ,Google and chat groups...

1) Punita Arora PRIVAT HOSPITAL

2)Chetna Jain Cradle Hospital

3) Preety Agarwal Cloud Nine Hospital

4) Puuja Arora Bhatnagar Fortis &Paras Hospital

5) Anjali Kumar Artemis Hospital

6)Sunita Mittal Fortis Hospital

7) Deepa Diwan Max Hospital

8)Amita Shah Columbia Asia

9)Sabhyata Medanta Hospital

10) Anjali BuggaCradle Hospital Artemis

11) Promila Malik Old Gurgaon

12)Ritu Jain Old Gurgaon

13) Manvita Mahajan Fortis

14)Witty Raina Cloud Nine

15) Bindu Garg Neelkanth Hoapital

16) Mukta Kapila Fortis

17) Shaguna Kriti,Cloud Nine

18) Sonia Malik Max

19)PreetiTandon Medanta
  • All the Qualified Gyanecologists are doing a decent job. There are three fields in Gynaecology - Gynae Surgeries, Obstetrics and Infertility. During the course of their practice the gynaecologists choose one of the above three as the core of their practice. Doing Delivery is no big challenge. The real challenge is in doing surgeries like Ovarian Cyst, Uterine Fibroids and Gynae Cancer Surgeries. In some case you have to remove the cysts and the fibroids without damaging the organs so that the patient can become pregnant in the future. For Obstetrics one should be choosing a good obstetrician closer to home so that the followup visits are easier while for the Gynae Surgeries one must choose the most experienced and skilled doctor who has worked at good setups
  • Has anyone consulted dr. Kapil Lall?

• My sister in law used to consult Dr Kapil Lall in his nursing Lall nursing home on railway road. She was happy with the doctor . She had some complications and doctor handled it well during her c- sec.
  • Please do not go to Dr. Suman Lal Max Gurgaon,
    She will make situation that you have to choose C-section.
  • edited July 7
    Dr Pallavi Vasal is the one of the leading Obstetrician >Best Gynecologist in Gurgaon. Her main focus is on making pregnancy a wonderful experience for the patient and enable happy parenthood. She is an alumnus of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecologist, London & has completed her fellowship training in minimal access (keyhole) surgery from World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
  • I suggest everyone to meet Dr Deepika Tiwari. She is one of the best gynecologist in Gurgaon. I had a normal delivery in spite of a difficult pregnancy. She is very supportive, and took care like a true friend.

• I will recommend Dr. Nupur Gupta, consult for normal delivery & all pregnancy issues at Well Woman Clinic in Gurgaon.