Looking for good gynecologist near Whitefield/Old airport Marathalli area Bangalore. — medlly

Looking for good gynecologist near Whitefield/Old airport Marathalli area Bangalore.

Hi,
I am looking for a good and experienced gynecologist for pregnancy consultation near Whitefield/Old airport road
Marathalli area Bangalore.

Comments

• I am looking for good but cost effective gynecologist in Marathahalli. We are from middle class family. Please suggest based on your experience. Please share the doctor fee as well.
  • @Aparna @ Jakula

Please check good gynecologist in Marathalli area at this thread ( Dr Kavitha Reddy and Dr Garima Jain reviews are there)

http://medlly.com/discussion/150/suggest-a-good-gynecologist-in-marathalli-area-bangalore
  • @Aparna

Dr Praveena Shenoi at cloud nine at old airport road is a very good gyne. You can read her consultancy review and some good gyne reviews at below link.

http://medlly.com/discussion/114/best-gynecologist-in-bangalore-for-pregnancy-consultation
  • edited January 2014
    Kavitha Reddy in Kundalahalli signal New beginning home hospital. They treated my wife very nicely. She also works in cloudnine. My Wife name is Sindhuja Sreekanth.

• @Aparna @jakula @manisha @sreekanthbhargav

I am having PCOD problem and want to conceive. So looking for a good and caring gynecologist near whitefield area who can support me not only by medicine but also mentally. Please suggest if you know such doctor.
  • I am visiting Kavitha V Reddy. She is concrete in her treatment and consultation charges are reasonable ..No unnecessary talks or useless pregnancy care tips...no extra medicines.....I shall recommend her best in Marathahalli
  • Unfortunately we have moved from AECS Layout to Kanakapura road and missed the such caring and good doctor kavitha reddy consultation.
  • edited June 2014
    -----Comment from Moderator--------
    This user has been found promoting a particular hospital on Medlly through any/all means possible. Pl exercise caution before acting on her recommendations

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I had beautiful experience with Dr Geetha Komar at yashomati hospitals. i was working when i was pregnant so we wanted a doctor who could see me on a weekend. i must say i loved my birthing experience. from the time of conception till the delivery Dr Geetha was always with me. she never asked me to do any unnecessary tests.my labour pain had started 3 am and she was there. eventhough at times i felt i wont be able to pull through normal delivery but she encouraged and guided me to a safe delivery. i highly recommend her. though i knew about Dr Praveena still I didn't go to her owing to my busy working schedule.I took maternity leave just a week before my delivery. and it's because in my heart i always knew that my doctor is with me. the fear of delivering was not there. she provided me consultation in between the hospital visits too.

• I would like to take my wife to gynecologist. Please suggest me to a good doctor around Whitefield area in Bangalore
  • @mahendra After consulting with some of my friend I found Dr. Sita Rajan and Shailee B Malviya both are very good doctors at Whitefield. You can go ahead to any of them for your wife.

You may also find some information regarding your problem to this threads.
    http://medlly.com/discussion/114/best-gynecologist-in-bangalore-for-pregnancy-consultation

Do give your feedback Regarding your visit to the doctor..

• Hello All,

I am looking for a good gynecologist in Whitefield Bangalore.
    Please suggest a good maternity hospital also a gynecologist.
  • @neeti After consulting socially with my friends found out that Motherhood hospital is one of the best hospital in Bangalore.
    Here are reviews of Hospital and Doctors at Motherhood

Dr. Vijayalakshmi: I delivered in Motherhood and Dr. Vijayalakshmi was my doc. She was a gem of a person and I could not have asked for more. However with the hospital staff I have mixed reviews a few of the nurses were God sent and a few is another story altogether. Overall if I have to go again I would only because if my doctor and be extra assertive with the team.

Dr. SK Sharma: I had my daughter there 3 years ago & my gynac was SK Sharma.. I loved the experience. Was hospitalised in my 7th month bcoz of food poisoning & they took very good care of me. Even at the time of delivery (was an emergency) where I was admitted over night the duty doctor followed every instruction from my gynac & had me all set for surgery at 6:00am the next morning. All my lil ones vaccines were given there until her Paed opened his own hospital. Highly recommended.

Dr. Kavitha Lakshmi: I have recently delivered at Motherhood Hospital took divine 9 package, All Staff nurses are really good and helpful they took care of me very well. My doc is Dr. Kavitha Lakshmi very sweet lady.

Although doctors consulted by @naina are also very good. You may also visit them.

• Hi I am married by 4 year. I had one miscarriage in 2nd year after that I am suffering from thyroid and now I am under medication, trying to conceive from 6 month for baby but its not happening I had visited Dr. M Gowri but it didn't help me Can you suggest me good doctor who can help me.
  • Hi All, I am looking for a good gynecologist around Whitefield. Anyone can give feedback about Dr.Sreeja Rani ..Narayana Hospital
  • My periods is not coming in this month I checked in pregnancy test kit also but my husband told its negative and I need to confirm with doctor, Please suggest a cheap and best doctor who can help me out from this. I belongs to a middleclass family. Jayanagar 4th block and Marathahalli is best for me. Please tell the doctor name, phone number and address.
  • @harika.k

Gynecologist in Bangalore

Dr kavitha reddy at kundanhalli
    New Beginnings Women`s Clinic, No-2, Slv Plaza, Arvind Avenue, Kundalahalli

Dr. Dharani, oyster clinic, Thubrahalli. She is also in cloud 9 old airport road
    The Address is : Oyster Multispeciality Clinic
    Saroj Studio, 2nd Floor, Varthur Main Road, Thubrahalli, Kundalahalli Gate. Landmark: Above Mastkalandar Hotel & Near Kundanahalli gate, Bangalore

Or you may visit this thread to find some more doctor

http://medlly.com/discussion/594/looking-for-a-good-gynecologist-in-kundanhalli-bangalore#latest

• Can somebody give review for Manipal hospital in Old Airport road.
  • I had one miscarriage and recently had premature delivery and under medication of thyroid please anyone know a good caring doctor in Whitefield and marathahalli area
  • Please anyone suggest me a good gynecologist doctor in Whitefield and marathahalli area i had miscarriage,premature delivery, thyroid under medication spending lots of money there's no success