Suggest a good gynecologist in Greater Noida/ Noida for pregnancy care and delivery — medlly

Suggest a good gynecologist in Greater Noida/ Noida for pregnancy care and delivery

I am looking for a good gynecologist in Noida for pregnancy care and delivery. Currently my 4th month is going on. Can you please help?
I heard the name of Dr. Sanchita Biswas and Dr. Neelam Banerjee at Kailash Hospital Greater Noida. please suggest?

Comments

• edited December 2013
    @lalit Are you looking for reviews of Dr Sanchita Biswas or Dr Neelam specifically ? Please let us know. Whats your exact location greater noida or Noida?

For Noida location , Medlly has review of some famous hospitals and gynecologist reviews in Noida sharing few of them with you here. You can read and choose based on your location proximity

Feedback of Kailash Hospital Delivery
    http://medlly.com/discussion/comment/20/#Comment_20

Feedback of Apollo Hospital Delivery
    http://medlly.com/discussion/comment/21/#Comment_21

Feedback of Fortis Pregnancy care and delivery
    http://medlly.com/discussion/73/pregnancy-care-review-under-doctor-monica-wadhawan-at-fortis-noida

http://medlly.com/discussion/comment/16/#Comment_16
    Feedback of Indogulf Hospital Noida Delivery

http://medlly.com/discussion/15/baby-delivery-at-indogulf-hospital-noida#latest

Max Hospital Noida baby delivery
    http://medlly.com/discussion/28/max-hospital-noida-baby-delivery-review#latest
    - See more at: http://medlly.com/discussion/27/please-suggest-good-gynecologist-in-noida#sthash.7n4lV3ip.dpuf

• As i m putting in Greater Noida, so i prefer doctor in g.noida itself. Thtswhy i need a good doctor in Greter noida only. I heard the name Dr. Snachita Biswas and Dr. Neelam Banerjee, so it'll be greate if u post me some reviews about them.Also, please let me know if i can refer to any other good doctor in Greater Noida?
  • edited December 2013
    @lalit Someone in my social network had consulted Dr Neelam Banerjee through out her pregnancy . She says that Dr Neelam Banrjee is a really good gynecologist available in Kailash Hospital, Greater Noida. This lady had some complications in her early pregnancy and she gives credit to Dr Neelam in saving her child's life.Other good thing about this doctor is that she advocates normal delivery.
    Though She has also mentioned that Dr Banerjee is kind of bossy. Hope this information helps.
  • Thanks a lot for such a good information.
    Do you have any input/review about Dr. Sanchita Biswas also? Please let me know as soon as possible as i want to consult with the doctor latest on friday / saturday.

• @Lalit unfortunately we have not received any input about Dr. Sanchita Biswas as of now. But my team is working on collecting feedbacks about good gynecologist in greater noida. We will definitely post you with whatever information we can collect before Sunday.
  • My wife is 4 month pragent and we are new to greater noida, please suggest best gyne and hospital in greater noida. Who is best among Monika gupta (Yatharth Hospital), Richa Tyagi (Sri Krishna Hospital) , Sanchita Biswas and Neelam Banerjee (kailash Hospital). Please advice.
  • @lalit request you to please share your experience to help @mayur to decide for above gynecologist.
  • Mayur my wife has delivered baby on June 13 under supervision of Dr. Neelam Banerjee. I have visited Dr Sanchita Biswas & Dr Richa Tyagi also but I will say that Dr Neelam is best in Greater Noida. She gives personal attention to each patient and always try to have normal delivery, though she is very straight forward.

• Hello..I am 8 month pregnant..and lives in greater Noida..I am looking forward to Dr. Anjali vaish in Yatharth..plz advice is she a good doctor..or should I look for some other doctor..?
  • Hi, me and my wife is planning for a kid but unfortunately there are some complications for her pregnancy. Can u pls. advise the good doctor in Greater Noida.

Thanks,
    Mahesh Arya
  • edited November 2014
    @MaheshArya‌
    You can connect with other patients who have visited gynecologist in Greater Noida by visiting this page http://medlly.com/discussion/187/suggest-a-good-gynecologist-in-greater-noida-noida-for-pregnancy-care-and-delivery

For your help I'm quoting some of the experiences that you will find on this thread
    Manisha said:

@lalit Someone in my social network had consulted Dr Neelam Banerjee through out her pregnancy . She says that Dr Neelam Banrjee is a really good gynecologist available in Kailash Hospital, Greater Noida. This lady had some complications in her early pregnancy and she gives credit to Dr Neelam in saving her child's life.Other good thing about this doctor is that she advocates normal delivery.
    Though She has also mentioned that Dr Banerjee is kind of bossy. Hope this information helps.

shekhar said:

Mayur my wife has delivered baby on June 13 under supervision of Dr. Neelam Banerjee. I have visited Dr Sanchita Biswas & Dr Richa Tyagi also but I will say that Dr Neelam is best in Greater Noida. She gives personal attention to each patient and always try to have normal delivery, though she is very straight forward.

Hope this helps. If you have any further doubts pl post on the above thread directly.
  • edited December 2014
    @Shilpa it seems by now you must have delivered and blessed with the baby now :).

So would need your help now as I am expecting and recently have been shifted to greater Noida . Someone has told me about Dr Anjali vaish, Could you please tell me how is this doctor ? And how was your experience of consultation and delivery with her. Looking for your help on this.

Thanks

• @mayur have you been to Yatharth hospital ?

If yes then please share your review about good gynecologist there and how is your pregnancy consultation is going so far . I am planning to go this hospital , I need to decide between Dr Anjali or Dr Monika gupta. All you people here can you please help me with the feedbacks
  • Hi shivanshi..Dr. Anjali is the best doctor in greater noida..she incourage me so much for normal delivery..she is a very good doctor..i think u should go with Dr.Anjali..u will not able to find a better doctor then her in greater noida...so i recommond u to choose her..
    Thnks
  • @Shilpa thanks a lot for sharing your experience . I am surely going to try Dr Anjali.
  • Review about Dr. Sanchita Biswas
    My wife delivered a baby girl on 10th March2014. For the full term she was under the guidance of Dr. Sanchita. Later on, based on our positive experience, My sister for delivery of her baby (May 2014) and my mom also underwent surgery (for removal of uterus Dec 2014) under her. Both of the time we were more than satisfied. Some of the positive points..
    1) Personal attention on each patient.
    2) She will explain every thing with utmost patience ( in the last month of pregnancy she even gave her personal mobile no. in case of any emergency. Though we didn't wish to disturb her, even then We had to call 2,3 times on her number for clarification regarding some medicine and to our utmost disbelief, she explained that too very patiently on phone)
    3) very sweet personna (half of your fear and nervousness will be removed just by talking to her)
    4) There is no doubt about her competence and expertise.
    (Before the uterus operation, my mother had asked many other woman of her age regarding about their experience. On comparision my mom found her surgery was finished in half of the time relative to similar surgeries by other surgeon, that too with least amount of pain and blood loss. On 3rd day she was released from the hospital.)
    There is one more tidbit about her (which i came to know very late), she had cleared all her entrance exams (CPMT and PG entrance) in the very first attempt that too without help of any coaching and had done it on a free seat in government college. This is very rare in the medical field.

• @Nitin Varshney‌ Thanks for sharing your feedback. This will surely help residents of greater noida to choose their gyne.
  • Helloo..do u have any feedback about Dr. Nidhi Goswami Kailash hospital greater noida.....please do share
  • edited July 2015
    Plzz sugest me best gyno .As i m 4 week preg, and m new in greter noida so dnt hav much idea.and i need best gyno.
    Plzz help me .can i get get some feedback Dr Nèelam in kailash hospital in greater noida
  • @nitu Hi... Nitu I have not idea about Dr. Nidhi Goswami but you can go Max Multi Speciality Hospital in Greater Noida for gynecologist..
    You can Check: http://www.maxhealthcare.in/index.php/hospital-network/max-multi-speciality-hospital-greater-noida

• edited November 2015
    My wife had delivered baby on 7th November under supervision on DrNeelam in Kailash Hospital. She must be the best Gynac in the town. It may be just mare a coincidence, but I have seen there were 7-8 patients out of 14 were of DrNeelam.
    As per my experience, she is very knowledgeable, experienced, full of positive energy, don't put on over medicines but insist for necessary medication if and when really required(we really felt very good regarding this), advice natural treatments also. We always felt very positive whenever we visited her. Sometimes we visited her to feel positive whenever we were tensed about some things :-).
    She explains most of the thing about pregnancy, complications, remedy, thing to do and advice & insist if something is required but left final decision on patients.(Definitely final decision should of ours)
    My wife had some complications from start, but her timely positive advice made this journey very smooth:-).

Thank you doctor!!!

Regards
    On behalf of Prachi Jain
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks @iet_sjain for sharing your experience. It would really a good help to others.

• Hi...I am newly shifted to Greater Noida and I'm consulting Dr Susan Mehla in yathart hospital.Please advise me about this gynae and it would be great to know more about her through experience of her patients .
  • Hi....I am Ashish Gupta. My wife is six month's pregnant. Currently I am consulting to Dr. Anjali Vaish in Yatharth Hospital. Can anyone suggest where should I go for Normal Delivery Procedure? I have heard about Dr. Richa Tyagi (Krishna Lifeline hospital), 99% of her case is of normal delivery but she has very busy schedule as i've heard. What about Dr. Anjali?
    Please help.

• > @Moonie said:
    > Hi...I am newly shifted to Greater Noida and I'm consulting Dr Susan Mehla in yathart hospital.Please advise me about this gynae and it would be great to know more about her through experience of her patients .

Dont consult suman mehla she is the worst gyne doctor i got a miscarriage just because of her