Best gynecologist and hospital for baby delivery in chennai — medlly

Best gynecologist and hospital for baby delivery in chennai

edited December 2013 in Chennai Hospital Review
My sister who is pregnant, shifting to Chennai in couple of days . She is urgently looking for a good gynecologist for pregnancy consultation & delivery. Suggest a good hospital in Chennai for baby delivery. Please share your delivery experience with the hospital.....as we are very nervous and do not want to take any chances with doctor or hospital so asking in advance......if possible please include the overall cost for delivery,hospital hygiene, staff nurses etc.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• @ Kanti We can recommend Dr. Shanthi Sanjay from Venkataeswara hospitals Nandanam, Chennai. She is a trusted gynecologist in our friends and family. She focuses on normal delivery.She always gives time to explain questions whatever you have. At times she is kind of authoritative but I guess this is because she is very clear about what is good for her patient. If you have any queries you can let me know...
  • Dr. Shantha and Dr. Tara Both are the best Gynecologist in Chennai.
    Here are peoples review about them :

Dr. Shantha : Dr. Shantha is the best gynecologist I have ever met. She is available 24*7 for her patient. Did not talk too much. Her talks are only related to patient problem. She has enough time and more experience for her patient. I went to her for all my check ups and delivery too. Most of my friends and family had been operated by her.

Dr. Tara: I will strongly recommend Dr.Tara.She is the best Doctor I ever seen. Just 2 months back only I delivered twins. My case was little complicated when I am carrying. That was my second delivery. One of my facebook friend suggested Dr Tara. she is very concern.,soft nature. She handle my delivery excellently. Now I am completely fine. Became very strong. Blindly you can choose Dr.Tara.

• Hello Everyone, I am here with some good reviews about Doctor's in Chennai.

Dr.Kondammal at Apollo hospital : . Excellent gynecologist. My hubby was with me during my delivery time.... She is very much experienced person... My sister, sister in law and so many neighbours had delivered their baby by her. Forgot to mention.... Actress Shalini Ajith delivered a baby boy ( her doc Dr. Kondammal)

Dr. Nirmala Jayasankar : Both my babies born in Apollo. Doctor is good and their faculty is also good. Dr Nirmala Jayasankar takes good care of her patient. A big problem there is you have to wait a lot, even if you book an appointment you have to wait for solar 2 hrs to see the Doctor.. Hospital is good. They Will take good care of us

Dr. Anitha parthasarathy at Anuradha maternity Centre - The place might be small but she is the best I have ever heard of. She would not charge unnecessarily and will make you feel like home and also will not give extra tablets. and she would not go for caesarian unless if absolutely necessary unlike other private hospitals who charge in lakhs!

My social circle friends strongly suggest these doctors.
  • Hi all ,

I am looking for a good and cost effective gynecologist in chitlapakkam area of Chennai. Please tell me a gynecologist who do not unnecessarily prescribe medicine and test , we are from middle background and can not afford costly treatment.

• @Valar you can go through the list on below link. there are some very good highly recommended top 20 - 30 gynecologist listed there, based on people opinion. You can see if any doctor is near to your place you can try. i can see few doctors people have mentioned that they are cost effective also.

http://medlly.com/discussion/599/best-gynecologist-in-chennai#latest
  • Hi friends,
    I am from middle class family background. My wife has now conceived. And we are looking for normal delivery in good hospital for reasonable price. Please suggest me good hospital in Chennai based on your experience and trust.
  • @Udaya What is your location ?

Anuradha Maternity Centre in Tnagar is cost effective hospital . It's good maternity center to trust upon. They conduct classes and physiotherapy for a healthy delivery. Best of luck.

• Hi all I am from middle class family background. i am 5 months pregnant with my 1st child. And we are looking for normal delivery in good hospital for reasonable price . Please suggest me good hospital near chrompet or tambaram based on your experience and trust.

• Hi all
    I am looking for a good and cost effective gynecologist in Anna nagar area of Chennai. Please tell me a gynecologist who do not unnecessarily prescribe medicine and test , we are from middle background and can not afford costly treatment.And we are looking for normal delivery in good hospital.
  • @Sree cost of Normal delivery in Sethil nursing home , Anna nagar is around 25000 . You can please check the cost normal delivery nearby areas on below link.
    Hope this information will help.

http://medlly.com/discussion/665/cost-of-normal-delivery-in-chennai
  • @regi Best of luck for your first pregnancy :).

Cost of Normal delivery in Deepam Hospital Chormpet is 21600 . You can check the Tambram and nearby areas cost of delivery on below link

http://medlly.com/discussion/665/cost-of-normal-delivery-in-chennai

Wish you a healthy normal delivery soon. Please do share your pregnancy consultancy experience here if you have found a good doctor. every experience matter and can help many.
  • Hi friends,
    I am pregnant and planning to consult dr nirmala jayshankar in my 7th month in chennai. Can someone share your latest experience about her diagnosis during your pregnancy time and her presence during delivery?
    Heard that during delivery only the nurses monitor and she comes in the last minute to attend the delivery. Do we get personal attention and has time to answer all our queries? Also does Apollo first med kilpauk has all the facilities for neonatal care?
    Your inputs will be helpful.

• I'm pregnant 6 months...I want to know best maternity hospital an low cost package in near tambaram an chrompet....