Best dermatologist in Bangalore.

Hi ,
Can some one suggest a really good dermatologist in Bangalore. We have already tried few dermatologist but of no use. So looking for some really good experienced doctor whose diagnosis is perfect. Please share your experience with the doctor.
Thanks

Comments

• @Neetu You can try Dr. Sachith Abraham. He is a well known Dermatologist in Kormangala, area Bangalore. Currently one of my friend is under his treatment. And he is satisfied with the improvements. Before Dr Sachith he was seeing another doctor but he was not happy. He feels now that Dr Sachith's medicine is working well for him. You shall always take an appointment before you go. I am sharing the clinic address and phone number below.

Contact number of the clinic is 080 65673985. And address is Cosmodermacare 463, 17C Main, 5th Block, KHB Colony, ,Landmark near william penn Barista Koramangala, Bangalore.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • edited June 2014
    -------Deleted-------
  • @raina140712‌ Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you also pl share the contact details of Dr sunaina.
  • @raina140712
    Looks like you really want to promote Yashomati hospital for some reason. For the time being I'm deleting most of the posts that have have made for this hospital and will keep it that way unless you provide detailed enough experiences which shows that you have been really there for all the different ailments that you have recommended it for.
  • Please suggest best dermatologist in South Bangalore or any around MG road.... I am suffering from itchy acne. ... Meet so many doctors but nothing works...
  • Hey Rajatt. You may visit Dr. Elizabeth Jayaseelan. Best skin doctor in Bangalore. My sister visit her for some hairfall problem. And now she is happy with the treatment. Did not provide too much medicine to her.
  • @prerna thanks for sharing your feedback hope @rajatt finds it useful
  • My sister's experience of Cutis Clinic. Hope it will help

Cutis Clinic : Cutis clinic is the best clinic in Vijayanagar Bangalore. Celebrities go there. Consultation charges are very nominal They charge only 500 rs. Per visit. I went there for my pimples related problem and Pigmentation Marks, Everything got cleared I am very happy. Even my brother went there for his hair treatment a lot of improvement we can see. Thanks doctors.
  • Dr. Ramesh is the best of all Dermatologist in Bangalore. He is not at all money minded person. Just be warned that he sees lots of patients and there is no Phone appointments so one need to be there at around 8 AM or earlier. I forget to tell He visits at Citizen skin clinic, Malleswaram
  • Hi..I'm looking for a dermatologist for my toddler. He is suffering from skin alergy for past few months and has been administered steroids. I would like to take opinion from a dermatologist...ideally a paediatric dermatologist.
  • I would like to recommend Dr. K Srinivasa Murthy in Langford town. Very experience doctor. He knows exactly what needs to be done that makes him more trustworthy. His clinic is o first floor of Alsa Glenridge Apts . all the best