Recommend good pediatrician in Jayanagar Bangalore — medlly

Recommend good pediatrician in Jayanagar Bangalore

Hi,
We are shifting to Bangalore this month . Looking for a good pediatrician in Jayanagar and nearby area for my 3 year old.
I have heard that weather in Bangalore is not good for kids . So please help me finding a good doctor in advance.
Thanks

Comments

• @Krishnamurthy

I can recommend you my pediatrician Dr Sanjay Gururaj in jayanagar Bangalore.We consult him for our 2.5 year old kid. He is a very experienced doctor and patient also. We visit him at SHRC hospital. Though he is also available in Shanti nursing home but we prefer SHRC because of low rush there. He answers the phone call for small issues.
  • @krishnamurthy If you have yet not found a good pediatrician then you can try Dr Dr Nalini Shenoy in Jayanagar 4th block in her residence clinic which is behind jayanagar telephone exchange. She is superb pediatrician and gives enough time to each patient but that means a long waiting time also :( . We normally see her at her residence clinic in the evening time. I think in the Afternoon time She is available in Fortis Bannerghatta Road.
  • @mahai and @srin Thanks for referring your pediatrician , I would surely like to try if my now regular pediatrician Dr. Lakshmi Menon in cloud nine is not available. A friend had recommended this doctor to me and We found her really good.
  • Dr. Srinivas. G. Kasi in Jayanagar 3rd block is a good pediatrician. He will answer all questions and will not prescribe medicine if not needed.