Suggest best gynecologist in Silkborad & HSR layout Bangalore

Hi, I stay in Bandepalya, which is nearer to Silkboard & HSR layout in Bangalore. Some one please suggest the best gynecologist with the hospital name based on your experience in the nearby area. Its very Urgent requirement .
Thanks in Advance

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Someone in my social circle who lives in HSR has suggest. Dr. Indira C Reddy of Sagar Hospital. She had visited Dr.Indira Reddy in Sagar Hospital and says that she is very good gynecologist.

Dr. Bharathi is other good doctor she suggested. Dr Bharthi practices in parangipalya HSR 2nd sector,Opposite to Ganesh Medicals in parangi palya near Mariyama temple. Her number is 9480217208. This doctor is very reasonable and good.

Hope this information helps.
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • My relative who got delivered in QUEENS HOSPITAL in HSR Layout, 2nd Sector, near Cambridge school, was very good, Dr.Gowri, Gynaecologist is also experienced,
    Ph no-080-25726684 / /85, Mob-8884557171, you can visit www.queenshospital.in
    Subbu
  • edited June 2014
    Comment deleted as it was an attempt to promote some random site without providing any real information.

@Gaya3 you might think that you did a clever job of creating a back link but seriously do you think that every body else is so dumb! Please try harder next time
  • Can anyone let me know the reviews of Apollo Cradle Koramangala...If somebody can help and let me know...
  • @Dimpal @sapna

We are planning to have a baby and stay in HSR. Anyone know of a good doctor for consultation and for delivery in this area specially for normal delivery. We are new to Bangalore so are struggling to find a reliable doctor. Please suggest