Suggest a best speech therapist in Noida — medlly

Suggest a best speech therapist in Noida

Please suggest a good speech therapist in Noida . Please share your experience with the therapist.

Comments

• @mohit Someone in my social circle's daughter is under Dr. Shilpi garg's treatment . She is an audiologist and Speech Language Therapist . They are happy with the doctor's treatment.
    Her Clinic Address is : AudiComm ( Lower Ground-1 , Gaur gravity Kala Patthar, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Its across the NH24. Clinic number is 0120 429 8888 .
  • @Mohit I am looking for the best Speech Therapist in Noida Sector-62 or near by area. If you have been to above doctor or any other good speech therapist can you please share your experience and suggest me the best speech therapist if you know now. Thanks
  • @ Jitendra.I am also looking for best Speech Therapist in Noida Sector-62 .If you had found someone ,please share me the contact information and share me the experience for the same. thank you.
  • @kalrajitendra and @Dev as I have mentioned above that Dr Shilpi is in Ghaziabad. But recently I went to TOT mall ( sector 62) to see my gynecologist who sits in the basement of Religare Shop. I saw this doctor's name also there then I inquired the person out there and he told that sometime doctor Shilpi comes here with prior appointment. So you might try. Though I do not have any personal experience with doctor but someone suggest this doctor once so I know her name and clinic.

• Pl suggest speech therapist near Noida sector 33. Also, pl share your feedback about the Dr that you recommend.
  • edited March 2016
    Hi. I had consulted with Dr Pratiksha Gupta for my son when she had her clinic Noida. Now she provides her services through online speech therapy and I am still continuing. She has really helped my son and he looks forward to the sessions and activities written by her
  • edited September 7
    I have very good experience with Rupesh Kumar @ 88029-43427 they work in sector 33, You can also drop your email on his email.
  • Hi All , I have to start speech therapy for my Son who is 2 years 10 months old. I have to go for the session which will determine the extent of issue.My biggest worry is to fall in the trap of "money making" scheme of doctors wishing to extending the therapy sessions to keep charging. How do I judge if the doctor is fooling me or being genuine? Any tips or thumb rules? Anything I should keep a lookout for? anything will be helpful.