Best ENT specialist in Delhi?

Plz suggest some good ENT doctor in Delhi , kindly reply soon, it's a little urgent. Thanks


  • @amangla86 Your location please. Also if you can let me know the problem then it would help in suggesting you the right doctor
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • I live in north Delhi, symptoms are sudden onset of uncontrollable sneezing attacks, runny nose, watery eyes. This happens 2-3 every week, ESP during evenings and late mornings.
  • @amangla86,I would like to suggest Dr. Manish Munjal from Sir Gangaram Hospital,Rajendra Place,Delhi.He is a renowned doctor,highly experienced,communicative and reachable.Please refer the hospital site for further information.You can also ping me here if you need any help regarding this matter.Please see,my feedback is based on personal experience with him during a family urgency.Thank You!
  • @amangla86 You can consult Dr. Ashok Wasan in model town. He is a known ENT consultant surgeon in the area. We used to consult him for our father's ENT checkups. This doctor uses technologically advance equipment for diagnosis. He also explains the issue to the paitent as well. You can try this doctor. I am sharing some number from his visiting card (011) 27438080, (011) 27410580, 9999555545. Clinic address is C-7, Part-3, Model Town Near D-Park.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can enroll for Delhi - NCR reviews by changing your notification preferences.