Best Gynecologist in Pune for pregnancy consultation and delivery - Page 4 — medlly

Best Gynecologist in Pune for pregnancy consultation and delivery

124»

Answers

• How are Gynics at Apolo clinic , Noida? We r trying for baby, since last 2 year's.. . All our reports, tests, are 100% normal. Even then it's not happening. Does any one have any idea or remedy. Sometime we feel so sad that we once even gave away the hope.
  • hello, may i know the best gynacologist in Bavdhan area? any good gynacologist in vita life care hopital?
  • Any idea about Dr. anagha gadikar?
  • edited April 26
    Hi All,

my wife is having PCOD and we are staying in hinjewadi. I have consulted to so many doctors in lucknow and gurgaon but i am not satisfied with them.please suggest best doctor near to hinjewadi or if its far no matter. i will manage. kindly suggest...
    thanks

• edited April 26
    @bamishr Please do't lose hope, There are no medicines for pcod. Doctors mostly prescribe birth control pills which regulate ovulation and make your periods happen on time. But With those medicines you won't be able to conceive. I am talking from experience here. Please go natural..

Stress is the main reason.Don't be stressed physically and mentally, indirectly it will effect.If you are wife is working and if possible then please ask her to take a break, The idea is reduce the stress. Go for a walk, eat healthy and stay healthy. Focus on losing weight by healthy diet. For my case after trying changing lot of doctors and changing doctor. I joined Yoga and lost 9 kgs in three month by 4th month onwards my periods were regular at its own and I conceived in 5th month. Now I am mother of a 2 year old.

Wish you loads of luck. Be positive.

Btw how is wife weight and stress level ?
  • @Ashvini check this . Connecting you here with @bamishr hope you can Share with each other if you have fine a good gynecologist or you have conceived normally. Best of luck to both of you
  • @Kriti28 Thank you so much for sharing your ways to handle PCOD. IT would be good if you can start a thread on PCOD and share more details around it. I am sure many people will be glad to know the live example.
  • Your most welcome. First time I got to share something otherwise I am silent observer here. As I had gone through all this PCOD pain so exactly I know how frustrating it can be. Thus I thought I should answer this.

• My sister had very good experience, with dr. Suhas Otiv. She also followed advise for weight loss, which you mentioned correctly, and then some medications. He did not prescribe any un necessary drugs. Don't loose hope.
  • @bamishr even I have suffered a lot for PCOD. I work in IT..and have rotating shifts including night shift.. and have waight on Higher Side. I have consultation in Bangalore though.. but it had main thing to loose weight, walking, healthy diet..and 3 months of course of medicine.. this is the only work around for PCOD.

In Pune couple of my friends having medicine from Dr Manisha Risbud.. she is from kothrud and even sits in cloudnine shivajinagar.

Other one is Sanjay Jadhav. Fertility expert. I think he has his own IVF clinic now. Earlier he was with ONP. I am not sure where he is now... May be with Gupte Hospital deccan.

Hope this help.
  • Hi all. I am new to pune. Can anyone suggest good doctors in pune near viman nagar. Also has anyone heard of dr Archana kankal? How is she? I too suffer from pcod.