Best doctor and Hospital for IVF treatment in Bangalore — medlly

Best doctor and Hospital for IVF treatment in Bangalore

Please suggest the best doctor /hospital for IVF treatment Bangalore based on your experience. If possible do share the clinic/hospital Address and phone number

Comments

• Dr Bina Vasan in Manipal hospital is the best for the IVF treatment in Bangalore. We were blessed with twins under her treatment. Dr Vasan is very senior and busy so be prepare that the treatment is done under her guidance. Everything will not be done by her. But we trusted her as she is very busy that indicates a lot of experience as well.
  • @srivastva As per my personal experience Dr Reeta is the best doctor for IVF in Bangalore, cloudnine sure fertility center. I am sure you know that whole IVF process is very taxing mentally and emotionally. It is very important to find a doctor who understands you professionally as well as personally. Dr Reeta really helped me in my whole IVF journey. I totally recommend her. I conceived under her care.
    Dr Sumana is also a good doctor at cloudnine for IVF.

Do let me know if you have any further queries.
  • @padam, what could be the cost of ivf @cloudnine.
  • I want to know that i am 45 yrs, Can I go for IVF treatment and if I can what is the and I am looking in Bangalore

• edited August 21
    We have been trying to get pregnant but with no luck. So we started researching for IVF options in Bangalore. I talked to many people who were undergoing IVF and some who have succesfully conceived with IVF. Some of the Doctors that were recommended were

Dr Devika Gunasheela - oldest and one of the well known
    Dr Sriprada vinekar - A low key but excellent Dr. She gives enough time to all her patients and understands the stress that her patients are going through
    Dr Beena Vasan - again one of the well known ones ou there. However, some people felt that she could give more personal attention to her patients
    Dr Beena Vasan Feedback
    Dr Sapna Ahuja at Columnbia Asia Whitefield
    Dr Archana Agarwal at Mannat Fertility Clinic
  • edited August 21
    For best IVF treatment in Bangalore I will suggest you to visit NOVA IVI Fertility hospital in Bangalore. Its my personal experience as my sister-in-law suffered with same problem, my friend suggested us the same and we went there. Everything is sorted now, you just visit their once. best fertility doctor in Bangalore at NOVA IVI, who can assist you in pregnancy related issues.