Please suggests me a good paediatrician in and around sector 62, 12, 22, 55, Noida

I am looking for a good doctor for my 6+ baby. Please suggests me a good paediatrician in and around sector 62, 12, 22, 55, Noida. Share the schedule and phone etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• @Sumantasoren

In sector 62, there are two good doctors .

1. One is Dr. Shalini Tyagi - She sits in Totmall, Sector 62 (9971100500,2400500 9810154327), ( Timings are 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM) ( 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM) .you can read her review at below link.

http://medlly.com/discussion/13/paediatrician-in-sector-62-noida

2. Second Dr. is in Fortis noida - You may refer Dr. Vivek Gowswami. He is available in Fortis from 4:00PM to 6 :00 PM. Call Fortis for appointment . ( 120- 430 0222).
  • Fill out my online form.
    Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
  • @Sumantasoren

We trust Dr. Arvind Garg for our child. He is in Apollo Noida, sector 26. You can call Apollo for his appointment. He is normally available in morning from 10: 30 to 12:30.

Another good pediatrician at Apollo Noida is Dr. Deepa Pasi.
  • I got to know about a good doctor in sector 50 Noida.So now we are regular visitor to Dr. Ashutosh Padhy.

http://medlly.com/discussion/60/can-anyone-tell-a-good-pediatrician-in-sector-50-noida#latest
  • @Manisha Please share the fee of Dr. Shalini Tyagi and Dr. Vivek Gowswami
  • @sunil Dr Shalini Tyagi's fee is Rs 400.

We consult Dr. Vivek gowswami in Fortis Noida, Fee is around 500 but we get corporate discount of rs 75 , so Fee cost us Rs. 425.
  • I have been visiting Dr Rajeev Ranjan since 15 months, till now I found him the best pediatrician. Best part is Dr Rajeev Ranjan is available 24X7 round the clock, try him some time. Second he doesn't give unnecessary medicine to the child. He prescribe medicine only when it is necessarily required and still keep it to the minimal.
    Also Dr Rajeev Ranjan has updated schedule of all the latest vaccinations.
    Fee is also nominal.
  • Whatever you do, guys never visit Dr. Rajeev Ranjan I am telling you from my personal experience. He prescribed unnecessary blood tests for my 5 day old baby from his hospital Max because of his personal benefits. If you want good treatment of your baby then stay miles away from this money hungry doctor.
  • Dr Arpit Gupta is the best Pediatrician. My child was having development delay. He not only treated my child but also suggested me places where I got free occupational therapy and all. He is available 24*7 on phone and always ready to help. He is very knowledgeable.