Cost of both knee replacement in SGRH, Medanta, Primus — medlly

Cost of both knee replacement in SGRH, Medanta, Primus

edited December 2013 in Delhi-NCR Hospital Review
Hi,

Does anyone know the cost of both knee replacement in SGRH, MEdanta, primus on twin room sharing basis? and of course any experience would be welcomed. we do not have insurance cover.

thanks

Comments

• edited October 2013
    @prasad

Spoke to few people in our friends network about both knee replacement under doctor Surya Bhan. And based on that sharing the below information for twin share room.

The cost of both knee replacement at Primus is 4,71,000. This is inclusive of implant cost of 1,79,000. The total package is for 10 days. The physiotherapy session after operation is for 15 days. One can hire their own physiotherapist or you can opt these services from hospital at the extra cost of approx 10,000 to 11,000 rs.

• @prasad have you finalized any of them? I am also looking for similar information , If you have any input by now then plz do share.thanks
  • I inquired at Medanta and they informed that cost for both the knee replacement will be between 4.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs depends on case. hmmm...now I see it is more or less comparable to Primus.

• edited October 2013
    Dr. V.K. Nijhawan in Sir Gangaram Hospital Delhi, He is well experienced in knee replacement operations.
    Dr. Ajai Shukla at Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital at New Delhi is one of the best for knee replacement.

• @prasad @Kiran Rajput

Which month is best for both Knees surgery. Some people say Winter is better than Summer for TKR. Anyone compared Medanta vs Primus for this surgery. Which is having better technology. Anyone used CGHS + Insurance for payments to this surgery. Kindly share experience.